Thursday, April 23, 2009

Zooooooo





I am pooped!!!
80 for a high lite breeze BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!



we had a great time! such a great time I can not even walk :)
I was sad most of the Felines were eating their lunch so not too many kittys for us today BUT everyone else was hangin out having a heck of a spring weather day!!





BUT alas its over and I had to make a quick din din and as I type the sun is setting over the Rockies and my children who at this point should Be down for the count are riding their tractor as I ready them for bath and BED!!! OH the joys of BED!!!





I need to write some radio hoohaah so I must make this entry short.

so here is proof of fun and wonderment HA HA !! and good night!

1 comment:

Tipper said...

Looks like a fun day was had by all-the last picture is sooo pretty!