Sunday, December 27, 2009

lil prayers



PrayerS of St. Ignatius Loyola
Suscipe
Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding and my entire will, All I have and call my own. You have given all to me. To you, Lord, I return it. Everything is yours; do with it what you will. Give me only your love and your grace. That is enough for me. Amen


As a Cradle Catholic

("born and raised & practicing" for those not familiar w/ the term)

I was taught many prayers, I never thought much of it,or the fact my parents taught me many in Latin , never thought much about it all .....its what we do ...did...
I realize more and more the that all they taught me is so very important now more than ever ...drudging through life at times is harder than we think and I know I would have never have made it through the tough times without my friend and heavenly father ..Jesus to guide and help me.

praising God is so important in my life and I am so happy that my husband has been touched by the holy spirit and is growing everyday in his faith as well.

No comments: